"When a great adventure is offered, you do not refuse it." Amelia Earhart

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well, it never fails. Just as I am getting over my cold, the little one is coming down with it. After a long day of brain training, I returned to pick up my kiddo from his Pap-pap's house only to find him burning up :( He was in good spirits and quietly playing not long after I showed up, but I can't stand it when his normally bright baby blues are glazed over and not so clear.

With all the recalls on Tylenol and such, what's a mama to do? Send the hubs out to get some generics for now, I suppose. The fever already broke before we gave him any medicine, and here's to hoping it doesn't come back!

On a brighter note, I had my first brain-training session with a new kiddo today. His enthusiasm to make his brain stronger and faster was adorable and contagious! The image of his tiny fist pump and victorious, "Yes!" has kept me going through the more difficult parts of my day. Gotta love the children who are eager to learn and strive to be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments are always welcome, so please deposit your two cents here.